National Technical Honor Society
Requirements for Membership
1) Attend the Career-Tech Center for one full semester prior to applying for membership.
2) Earn a B+ (87%) or higher for your CTC combined program and academic grade for the semester prior to joining. For MTA students the average of all of your MTA classes is computed.
3) Five or fewer absences for the semester prior to joining.
4) Be recommended by your CTC teacher and a member of your home high school staff.
5) No serious disciplinary referrals or suspensions from CTC or your home high school.
NOTE: Please check with student services if you want to verify your eligibility before you apply.
The next membership drive will start January 22 - February 7, 2018. The application will be available online beginning January 12, 2018.
How do I earn my NTHS honor cords?
1) You must be a senior
2) You must have a B+ (87%) (Real time grade for CTC,
Simple average for MTA) for all semesters at CTC.
3) You must have 5 or less absences for semester 2
4) You must have completed and logged a minimum of
10 community service hours
5) No significant disciplinary issues.
|‹ December 2017 ›|
AM NTHS General Membership Meeting
NTHS PM General Membership Meeting