National Technical Honor Society
Requirements for Membership
1) Attend the Career-Tech Center for one full semester prior to applying for membership.
2) Earn a B+ (87%) or higher for your CTC combined program and academic grade for the semester prior to joining. For MTA students the average of all of your MTA classes is computed.
3) Five or fewer absences for the semester prior to joining.
4) Be recommended by your CTC teacher and a member of your home high school staff.
5) No serious disciplinary referrals or suspensions from CTC or your home high school.
Applications for new members are being accepted through February 13, 2019. Admittance is based on fall semester grades and attendance.
Students interested in joining should obtain an eligibility form from their program instructor. The eligibility form is submitted to Student Services and then students may complete the NTHS application.
New NTHS members will be inducted on February 20 at the Dennos Museum Milliken Auditorium. Dessert reception begins at 6:00 p.m. followed by an induction ceremony at 7:00 p.m.
How do I earn my NTHS honor cords?
1) You must be a senior
2) You must have a B+ (87%)for all semesters at CTC (real-time grade for CTC,
Simple average for MTA).
3) You must have 5 or less absences for semester 2
4) You must have completed and logged a minimum of
10 community service hours
5) No significant disciplinary issues.
Due: April 19, 2019 $500 each
|‹ April 2019 ›|
Learn more about CTC