National Technical Honor Society
Requirements for Membership
1) Attend Career-Tech Center for one full semester prior to applying for membership.
2) Earn a B (85%) or higher for your CTC combined program and academic grade for the semester prior to joining. For MTA students the average of all MTA classes is computed.
3) Be recommended by your CTC teacher and a member of your home high school staff.
4) No serious disciplinary referrals or suspensions from CTC or your home high school.
Applications for new members are being accepted through February 12, 2021. Admittance is based on the requirements above.
Students interested in joining should obtain an eligibility form from their program instructors. The eligibility form should be submitted to Student Services and then students may complete the NTHS Application.
New NTHS members will be inducted in March.
How do I earn my NTHS honor cords?
1) You must be a senior.
2) You must have a B (85%)for all semesters at CTC (real-time grade for CTC,
Simple average for MTA).
3) You must have completed and logged a minimum of
10 community service hours per semester.
4) No significant disciplinary issues.